Wednesday, June 26, 2013

From My Bookshelf to Yours...

Some of you have asked for recommendations based on the books that I read. Every week I will post a new book. This week I am reading:

                                                  Modern Sauces: More than 150 Recipes for Every Cook, Every Day

Modern Sauces: More than 150 Recipes for Every Cook, Every Day 
  • Martha Holmberg
  • Ellen Silverman (Photographer)



  • This book is great for the beginner or the advanced cook. Easy to read and follow recipes. From the basics, to more modern sauces, and then on to advanced sauces. A great read!

    Of all the recipes that I have read about so far, some of my favorites are:

    • Tangerine-Brown Butter Vinaigrette
    • Spicy Ginger-Lime Garlic Vinaigrette
    • Balsamic Beurre Rouge (Balsamic-Red Wine Butter Sauce
    • and Smokey Red Pepper Mayo

    No comments:

    Post a Comment